There’s nothing that revives mind, body and soul like a good staycation. We’re bringing you the chance to do it in style at the premier Game Reserve of South Africa! Kwantu Private Game Reserve and everyone’s favourite sweet treat, Ooh Fudge! have teamed up to make your luxury holiday possible.
Ooh Fudge! is a small artisanal enterprise with the yummiest fudge in town. Their chocolate-based fudge is super soft, creamy and not overly sweet. It’s not sugary or grainy like traditional fudge and is preservative-free. You can read all about them here.
Set in the splendour of the Malaria-free Eastern Cape, Kwantu Private Game Reserve rests gently on the legendary Sidbury Plains. From the tranquillity of the Day Centre, with its traditional African Cuisine, to the wild majesty of a 3-hour Game drive, Kwantu will capture your imagination, leaving you physically and mentally rejuvenated, soulfully inspired, and in awe of this magnificent slice of South Africa. Experience family-friendly Five-Star accommodation, mouth-watering halaal meals, Africa’s Big 5, an elephant sanctuary, endangered and exotic wildlife, unrivalled birdlife, a touch farm for the kids, herb garden and an entertainment room. All Covid-19 protocols are in place for your safety.
Win a getaway worth R10 000 at Kwantu Private Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape.
How to enter:
– Make a purchase from Ooh Fudge! for R99 or more. Buy Now!
– Like the Kwantu Facebook or Instagram page
– Like the Hungryforhalaal Facebook or Instagram page
– Like the Facebook post and tag your staycation besties
– Share the post for extra entries. Tag @hungryforhalaal and hashtag #KwantuOohFudge so we can see it.
– Competition ends on 10 November 2020.
– Minimum purchase of R99 is on product and does not include courier fees.
– The winner will be randomly selected by Ooh Fudge and will be notified via email or telephonically. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the competition ending, we reserve the right to choose a new winner.
– This competition is not sponsored by or associated with Facebook.
T’s & C’s Apply.
Please note the following entries are ineligible:
Direct personnel or immediate family of Kwantu, Ooh Fudge or Hungry for Halaal.